Location: Bgry. Caysasay, Taal, Batangas
Our Lady of Caysasay (Spanish: Nuestra Señora de Caysasay) is a celebrated 17th-century image of the Immaculate Conception dated 1603.The image was found by a man named Juan Maningcad while casting his net in nearby Pansipit River. The image was canonically crowned in 1954 and was later given the title the "Queen of the Archdiocese of Lipa".The feast day of Our Lady of Caysasay is every December 8 and 9.
Initially, the public devotion to the Virgin Mary centered on the Caysasay spring. To the townsfolk, the vision had empowered the spring water with healing powers. Many stories say the Virgin had appeared as a reflection in the spring. Continues Fr. Diaz: "The Holy Image has performed numerous miracles, not only for those who have gone to the rock to ask for help from the Queen of Angels, but also for those who drank from the water and bathed in the nearby stream. "These miracles are confirmed in the accounts that Fr. Pedro de Arce, Bishop of Cebu, and Governor of the Archbishopric of Manila ordered to be drawn up and prepared by Fr. Juan Bautista de Montoya, Prior of Taal, together with Fr. Gerónimo de Medrano and Fr. Juan de Rojas." A beautifully carved stone dome or arch was also constructed over the spring near the church—so named Ang Balon ng Sta. Lucia or `the Wells of Santa Lucia.' To this day, the site of the wells is known as `Banal na Pook' (sacred site) and vestiges of the spring running close to the wells is known as `Banal na Tubig' (sacred water).