Location, Balayan, Batangas
The Immaculate Conception Parish Church traces its origin from the church built out of light materials by the Franciscan Friars in 1579. The present stone church began to be constructed in 1749 under the supervision of the Jesuit Fathers and was completed in 1759. In 1876, the administration of the parish was transferred to the Secular clergy of Filipinos. It is now listed as a cultural heritage site in the country.